- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Onux Corporation collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- IP address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Onux Corporation with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Subscribe to our newsletters.
- Download our software.
How will we use your data?
Onux Corporation collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email you with company updates and announcements.
- Email you with product updates and announcements.
- Measure sales or promotional activity.
When Onux Corporation processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
When Onux Corporation processes your newsletter subscription, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, email management software to manage subscribers and send emails.
Onux Corporation would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Onux Corporation from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email you received from us or contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Onux Corporation would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Onux Corporation for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Onux Corporation correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Onux Corporation to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Onux Corporation erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Onux Corporation restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Onux Corporation's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Onux Corporation transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Saving application data
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Onux Corporation uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics – Onux Corporation uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Onux Corporation uses this data to measure website traffic.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Onux Corporation has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Federal Trade Commission.