Today, we are proud to announce JS++ v.0.4.1 Early Access Preview. Along with this release, JS++ is officially going into public beta.
- Array types, including jagged arrays (arrays of arrays)
- Callback types
- Major parser fixes. No more parser ambiguity bugs.
externaltype for parameters to explicitly mark parameters as the Unified External Type
- Character literals
- All integral suffixes have been implemented
- Removed ECMAScript’s Automatic Semicolon Insertion (ASI)
- Bug fixes
- New samples: drag & drop examples and jQuery animation
- New tutorials
The next release will see new keywords being added such as
From here, we will be working to deliver object-oriented programming (OOP) with classes and modules. This will “complete” the JS++ type system. Interesting things are on the horizon for JS++!